Park & Picnic Rentals
The City of Stockton has several reservable park and picnic areas to be used by the public on a first reserved basis.
- Reservations can be made at any Community Center and at the Community Services Administrative Office located inside Cesar Chavez Library, second floor, at 605 N. El Dorado Street, 95202.
- Reservations must be made in person and a deposit paid at time of booking.
- Investment: $55.00 for an all-day rental (except Magpie Site).
- Oak Park Magpie Fenced Area: $200.00 for an all-day rental (there is a specific Oak Park Magpie Picnic Rental Policy and keys to this area are required).
- No alcoholic beverages allowed except beer, which is only allowed in designated picnic areas.
- No glass bottles or containers allowed in the park.
- Food/beverage license required to sell food to the public.
- Pony rides, tents, and similar items require a Special Event Permit Application, as does amplified music (additional fees may apply for these types of activities and items).
Special Event Permit Requirements
If you are planning a Special Event at our park/picnic site, a Special Event Permit Application is required.
Definition of a Special Event: When an organized activity is conducted at any City park, building, street or other facility (on private or public property) in which the public is invited or admitted with a common purpose and any one or more of the following factors exist:
- Fee is charged or money is collected
- Alcohol and/or food will be sold
- City facility will be closed to general use by the public or use by the general public will be denied in part or in whole
- Location will be used beyond its normal capacity or typical range of uses
- Activity on a street or other public place is impacted in a manner that disrupts the normal or usual traffic patterns, regulations or controls
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 5/12/2016