COVID-19 Updates (Updated September 21, 2021 - 8:00 a.m.)
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH) issued new requirements and guidance for indoor/outdoor Mega Events August 18, 2021
- For events scheduled to take place after September 20, through November 1
- Indoor mega events – 1,000 or more attendees
- require proof of fully vaccinated or proof of negative test within 72-hours of the event; self-attestation not acceptable
- Outdoor mega events – 10,000 or more attendees
- recommend proof of fully vaccinated or proof of negative test within 72-hours of event; self-attestation not acceptable
- No limit to the number of attendees or distancing requirements; follow State masking guidance
San Joaquin County COVID Data
Testing is being offered at a number of locations throughout San Joaquin County and by healthcare providers throughout San Joaquin County.
Everyone who is interested in receiving a vaccination should signup through the State of California website at My Turn - Vaccine Interest Sign-up form. You will be notified when you are eligible to receive a vaccination and be offered the opportunity to schedule a vaccination through the State's website.
Get a copy of your vaccination record from the California Department of Public Health. Use the following link to access the electronic form. You will be prompted to enter your first name, last name, date of birth, and your cell phone or email, and create a PIN (personal identification number). A link and QR code will be sent directly to you.
The Centers for Disease Control has prepared information about what changes when you are fully vaccinated.
Controlling the Spread of COVID-19
To slow the spread of the virus, please continue to:
- Follow State Guidance for Use of Face Coverings
- Wash your hands regularly - with soap and water;
- Covering coughs and sneezes (into elbow, not hands);
- Physically distancing, of at least 6 feet, from those who are not members of your household;
- Do not mix or gather with people outside of your household; and
- Get vaccinated!
COVID Questions for the City of Stockton
State of California Blueprint for a Safer Economy - Regional Stay Home Order
San Joaquin County Office of Emergency Services - SJReady.org
San Joaquin County Public Health
San Joaquin County Public Health Services - facebook.com/sjcphs
San Joaquin County Public Health Services - twitter.com/sjcphs
City of Stockton Facebook - facebook.com/cityofstockton
City of Stockton Twitter - twitter.com/stocktonupdates
Stockton Police Facebook - facebook.com/stocktonpolice
Stockton Police Twitter - twitter.com/StocktonPolice
Stockton Fire Facebook - facebook.com/Stockton-Fire-Department
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 9/21/2021