The Public Works Operation and Maintenance Traffic Division:
- programs, maintains, and repairs traffic signals, and
- maintains pedestrian crossing lights, warning flashers, and other electrical traffic devices.
Report a malfunctioning light immediately if:
- a signal is dark (all lights out),
- red light is out,
- a signal is in a red flash, or
- the pedestrian crossing lights are out.
For more information or to report a traffic signal that needs attention, please submit a service request for Traffic Signal Maintenance or call the Municipal Service Center.
There are currently no external links for this page.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 4/20/2017