City of Stockton YouTube Channel - StocktonUpdates
Stockton GovTV is available on Comcast Channel 97 in Stockton and on Channel 99 on AT&T U-verse.
Stockton GovTV is a Government Access Television channel devoted to Stockton City Government and includes broadcasting of City Council Meeting, as well as original programming written, produced, and edited by City of Stockton employees.
- Click on the white arrow to start programming.
- Beneath the picture, select "CC" to enable Closed Captioning
- Use the double-arrow in the lower-right corner to expand to full-screen viewing.
City Council Meetings
- Live broadcast of Stockton City Council Meetings: Tuesday, 5:30 p.m.
- Rebroadcast daily: 11:30 a.m. and 7 p.m.
City Information Videos & Bulletins
Original programing and bulletins provide information on City services, upcoming meetings, and special City events. This information displays outside of the regularly scheduled program dates and times listed above
For more information, please Contact Us.