Information Technology Department
Information Technology (IT) implements and manages the City Wide Technology Strategic Plan, to guid and govern City technology focused on business solutions, reliability, innovations and customer satisfaction. IT ensures City technology projects are well designed, cost-effective, and meet technical standards.
The IT Division maintains and troubleshoots:
- over 1,600 computers and the network that connects them,
- city-wide camera system for Public Works and Police,
- phones and telecommunication infrastructure,
- public safety/utilities radio systems, and
- City’s intranet and website, plus Stockton-San Joaquin County Public Library website.
IT supports the City’s major business applications:
- Finance/Payroll (HTE/Central Square),
- Mapping and Location Intelligence (GIS/Esri),
- Imaging (OnBase),
- Police Dispatch/Records Management System (Tiburon/Logisys),
- Fire Dispatch System (Logisys),
- Fire Records Management System (Zoll),
- Library (SIRSI),
- H/R (NeoGov),
- Recreation (CLASS), and
- Asset Management (Avantis/CassWorks).
There are no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 12/24/2019