The Risk Services Division develops insurance requirements for all contracts for the City of Stockton. The Division also reviews and approves all bonds and evidence of insurance, including Certificates of Insurance and endorsements.
Types of insurance that may be required on your contract:
- General Liability Occurrence based
- General Liability Additional Insured endorsement
- General Liability Completed Operations endorsement
- General Liability Primary Coverage endorsement
- General Liability Waiver of Subrogation endorsement
- Automobile Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Workers’ Compensation Waiver of Subrogation endorsement
- Professional Liability / Errors & Omissions
- Pollution Liability
- Property Insurance
- Crime/Fidelity Bond
- Cyber Liability
The additional insured wording in the endorsement schedule box should be either "City of Stockton, its officers, officials, employees, and volunteers," or blanket wording such as "per written contract."
Please be sure that endorsements have no blank schedules, and that all schedule boxes are filled in.
The Name of the Insured Contractor on the certificate needs to match the Contractor's name on the Contract.
Certificate Holder Address:
City of Stockton
Its Officers, Officials, Employees, and Volunteers
400 E Main St, 3rd Floor – HR
Stockton, CA 95202
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and one will be created for your specific need.